This is in response to Washington Examiner columnist Harry Jaffe’s appearance on NewsTalk with Bruce DePuyt.
Today is my last day as the senior reporter for DCentric. It’s been a little over a year since I started writing for this blog, and I’m blown away at just thinking about all of the interesting topics I’ve had … Read More
- Can Wireless Tablets Bridge The Digital and Education Divide?
- Marion Barry: Breaking Down Race, Plexiglass And 'Dirty Shops'
The quality of life for the elderly varies by race, and a new report from the Council on Contemporary Families sheds light on how loneliness affects seniors. The report, by the nonprofit, non-partisan group based at University of Miami, found that elderly … Read More
- Lost In Translation: Report Says D.C. Struggles To Serve Non-English Speakers
- Unmarried And Same-Sex Couples More Likely To Be Interracial
Author Charles Murray has been criticized and praised for his latest book, “Coming Apart,” in which he argues that white America is in crisis and that the country is divided primarily by class, not by race. Murray’s argument is that … Read More
- Photos: What Won't You Stand For?
- How to Get Low-Income People Bike-Sharing